Saturday, October 31, 2009

to my luv...

A second,
A minute
An hour
A day goes by

I’m hopin’ just to be by your side
I’m turnin’ the handle
It won’t open
Don’t make me wait
Cause right now,
I need your smile
Knock-knock

When life had locked me out,
I turned to you,
So open the door,
Cause your all i need right now,
It’s true,
Nothing works like you,

A warm bath,
A good laugh,
And all song that
You know by heart,
I’ve tried it but,
They all leave me cold,
So now i’m here waiting to see you,
My remedy
For all thats been hurting me,
Knock-knock

When life had locked me out,
I turned to you,
So open the door,
Cause your all i need right now,
It’s true,
Nothing works like you,

You seem to know way,
To turn my frown upside down,
You always know what to say,
To make me feel like everythings ok,

When life had locked me out,
I turned to you,
And you open the door,
Cause your all i need right now,
It’s true,
Nothing works like you,




When life had knocked me down,
I turned to you,
And you open the door,
You’re all i need right now,
It’s true,
Nothing works like you2x

When life had locked me out,
I turned to you,
And you open the door,
And you’re all i need right now,
It’s true,
Nothing works like you,





"thanks to be my luvly luv"...

5 comments:

miss asnida hani said...

bluueeekkk!!
x nsem!!
hahhahahahhahahha

maria_m0hamadiah said...

kurang asam r ko.. mane2 nak cakap ares tak ensem..
ko jeles kan.. apoi ngan fariz x sehensem aris.. aku tahu.. haha.. weh, aku x pandai nak ber'blog'ing neh,,,

miss asnida hani said...

hahahahaha..x kesah pon dorg ensem ke x..due2 aku sayang..walawey..statement minx penampar..hhahaha..
ala..
lepak r..blogging is easy..piece a cake..lame2 pro la..

awi_comey said...

sowi mncelah...hehehe
tamak nye pompuan y nk due2 laki 2...
ank sapo lh 2...hehehe
msti sore ye kcik...=]

maria_m0hamadiah said...

hehe.. abang ni.. xbaik la..
nanti ida merajuk...